Some Recent Articles and Book Chapters
- “Climate Engineering Law,” Climate Law, (2015) Vol. 5, no. 2-4, coedited (with Wil Burns).
Recent Publications – Academic Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- “Solar Radiation Management: A Legal Justification and Policy Framework for Immediate Governance,” in preparation for Climate Policy (with Janos Pasztor, Alexander Gillespie, and Sikina Jinnah).
- “The Sunshade Dilemma: How a Focus on Solar Radiation Management has Distorted Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Removal Technologies,” in preparation for Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences (with Wil Burns).
- “Strange Bedfellows: Climate Engineering Politics in the United States,” in Jason Blackstock et al. (eds.), Geoengineering Our Climate, (Routledge, forthcoming 2017) (with Michael Thompson). Published as working paper in Geoengineering Our Climate.
- “Justice is the Goal: Divestment as Climate Change Resistance,” Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences (2016) vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 677-690 (with Eve Bratman, Kate Brunette, and Deidre Shelley).
- “Reimagining Climate Engineering: The Politics of Tinkering with the Sky,” in Hilal Elver and Paul Wapner (eds.), Reimagining Climate Change, (Routledge, 2016) pp. 110-130.